Directions from FL-75 Northbound
Estimated travel time - 30 minutes
- Take Exit 387 in Gainesville (Newberry Road/SR #26 Exit).
- Take S.R. #26 West through the town of Newberry to traffic light in Trenton (S.R.’s 26 and 129). – 24.5 Miles Take right onto S.R. 129 (Main Street).
- Proceed north approximately 1/4 mile to S.R. #47. When making right on S.R. 47, make note of Green’s Supply that will be on your left corner as you turn. Go 4.3 miles NE on SR#47.
- You will see a sign for “Gilchrist Club 1 Mile on Left” on the right hand side of the road. Look for Gilchrist Club entrance on left (two large flag poles, black wood fencing, stone pillars, and black wrought iron gate with GC logo).
- Enter through gates and go approximately 2.7 miles on main access gravel roadway which will make a hard left bend and further down a hard right bend.
- Proceed on till you come to signs designating the lodge to your right. Turn right on to the oak tree lined road and proceed straight on toward the lake and the Suwannee Lake Lodge.
- Come to the pro-shop side of the building facing the lake.
Should you have any questions or difficulties, or for any further assistance, you may also call the Gilchrist Club lodge office at 888.535.4868 or 352-463-7070.